Sunday, May 11, 2014

Texas Garnishment Law

God bless Kentucky, but it's a small state and Southern Specialty Law Publishing Company is bigger than one state.

There is no down side to premature publication. The world of digital publishing benefits from a capacity for infinite revision and updates, and there is no such thing as too much exposure.

This is a work in progress, and an incomplete document. Now it is a collection of Texas statutes and Texas rules of civil procedure relating to Texas garnishment law, with the beginning of Texas appellate case opinions on the subject. I've been working on it for a while and it is slow going, since there are hundreds and hundreds of Texas appellate decisions deciding a wide assortment of issues about garnishment, and I have to read every last one of them.

Pre-publication version 0.2 - May 11, 2014

Anyway, I got impatient, and I decided that the work I have done so far could be useful to someone, as is. I will update this document periodically as my work progresses. Ultimately, it will a book covering every aspect of Texas garnishment law. I think I will call my company Southern Specialty Law Publishing Company. The statutes and rules of civil procedure are public domain, but my editing, notes and comments are copyrighted. The document, as a whole is copyrighted based upon my original contributions

Tom Fox, J. D.
Southern Specialty Law Publishing Company
Louisville, Kentucky

----------- oOo ----------

Self-help Law Books on Amazon
Subscribe to RSS Post feed

This is not legal advice and I am not a lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment